Tricky Defects Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which we may process any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read the policy carefully. By using the website www.trickydefects.com you are agreeing with the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use the Website.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Tricky Defects Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07845536.
You will be provided instructions and guidance on installations of all required software. However, any license or related laws and charges are the complete responsibility of the participant and not of Tricky Defects Limited or its operating members. Videos are hosted on a secure location for limited period of time. Videos should not be downloaded, edited, copied or forwarded in any way. Videos require additional software and plugins. You will need to make necessary system changes to make them play. Accessing videos from multiple locations will trigger an alert and may lead to suspension or termination of your access with or without a notice and explanation.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website.
- A record of any correspondence between you and us.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of any orders that you place through the Website.
- Details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access.
- Any collateral you download from the Website.